M.Sci., Applied Mathematics, 1957, The Leningrad State University, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, the U.S.S.R.
Ph.D., Automatic Control Theory, 1965, a research institute affiliated with The Leningrad Polytechnic Institute, the U.S.S.R.
January 1999 to now. Applications Assurance Ltd, Chatham, Ontario. Principal Consultant.
July 1978 to December 1998. Union Gas Ltd, Chatham, Ontario. System Analyst, Project Manager, Team Leader, special problem resolution assignments in various business areas of the company.
January 1976 to July 1978. The Institute for Policy Analysis, The University of Toronto. Research Assistant.
April 1971 to September 1974. The Academy of Forestry Technology, Leningrad, the U.S.S.R. Sr. Research Associate.
July 1969 to April 1971. LOENIOR, the Leningrad Branch of the Research Institute for Economics of Scientific Research and Field Trials. Sr. Research Associate.
August 1967 to July 1969. Lenelectronmash, the Scientific-Technical and Industrial Alliance, Leningrad. Sr. Research Associate and Team Leader.
September 1957 to August 1967. Electropribor, the Central Scientific Research Institute of the Ministry of Shipbuilding Industry, Leningrad. Engineer, Sr. Engineer, Lead Engineer, Team Leader, Jr. Research Associate.
(1) Periodicals Automation and Remote Control and Economics and Mathematical Methods were publications of the Academy of Sciences of the U.S.S.R. The former was translated in English, Automation and Remote Control; it continues to be translated as the list of its issues demonstrates. The latter had been translated in English, Economics and Mathematical Methods, from 1966 to 1977.
(2) The words ‘In Russian’ precede each publication in Russian; their titles and other particulars in the Russian language can be seen on page About the Author.
1. In Russian. Co-author. Two methods of filtration in the inertial navigation systems. Transactions of Higher Education Institutions, Priborostroenie, vol VI, 1963, No 6.
2. In Russian. Evaluation of the closeness of dynamic properties of the simulated object and its digital model. Computer Technology in Process Control, 1966, pp 25-32, publisher Science, Academy of Sciences of the U.S.S.R.
3a. In Russian. Criteria of coincidence of stability of analog and discrete models of a continuous automatic device. Automation and Remote Control, vol 29, 1968, No12, pp 118-124.
3b. Article 3a in English. Automation and Remote Control, vol 29 (1968), no 12, pp 1995-2000.
4. In Russian. Co-author. Detecting fluctuations in the activity of manufacturing equipment. Transactions of Lenelectronmash, 1969, No 3.
5. In Russian. Co-author. Properties of an analogue simulation with the multi-dimensional system of linear differential equations. Voprosy Radioelektroniki. seria Elektronnaia Vychislitel’naia Tekhnika. 1969, No 2.
6. In Russian. Co-author. Ways of improving economic efficiency of capital expenditures in industries of the U.S.S.R. 1969, publisher Science, Academy of Sciences of the U.S.S.R.
7. In Russian. The optimum economic incentives in a decentralized system. Transactions of Lenelectronmash, 1970, No 5.
8. In Russian. On separation of two growth factors in an economy. Automation and Remote Control, 1971, vol 32, No 4, pp 183-184.
9a. In Russian. Co-author. Diagnostics of a failure in a mathematical model of control systems. Automation and Remote Control, vol 33, 1972, No 6, pp 162-167.
9b. Article 9a in English. Automation and Remote Control, vol 33 (1972), no 6, pp 1029-1033.
10. In Russian. Co-author. Diagnostics of a failure in a mathematical model of control systems. Technical Diagnostics, 1972, pp 130-133, publisher Science, Academy of Sciences of the U.S.S.R.
11a. In Russian. Price properties derived from the principle of mutually-profitable exchange. Economics and Mathematical Methods, vol IX, 1973, No 2, pp 317-327.
11b. Article 11a in English. Economics and Mathematical Methods, vol IX (1973-2), pp 317-327.
12a. In Russian. On a basis for a divergence in economic efficiency. Economics and Mathematical Methods, vol IX, 1973, No 3.
12b. Article 12a in English. Economics and Mathematical Methods, vol IX (1973-3).
13. In Russian. Impossibility of distinguishing the present profits from the future ones if the optimum plans are concordant. Economics and Mathematical Methods, vol XI, 1975. (This article was accepted for publication, then withdrawn upon my applying for emigration.)
14. Co-author. To the Methodology of Cluster Analysis in Determining Transient Flow Loading Patterns. Pipeline Simulation Interest Group, 1989 Annual Conference, El Paso, TX.
15. We Are Different, So What. Applications Assurance Ltd, 1999, 100 pp, ISBN 0-9684418-0-7.
16. A Better Organization: Facing Threats to Our Country. Applications Assurance Ltd, 2006, Second print 2008, 118 pp, ISBN 0-9684418-1-5.
The Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario.
The Canadian Economics Association.
This document was prepared in June 2013;
Page created on July 4, 2014;
Corrections made on August 7, 2015;
Notes to PUBLICATIONS modified on February 13, 2017